Fujitsu fi-7460 Scanner
- Wide range feeding ability including regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards
- Superior paper control with adjustable-speed rollers and automatic stacker
- Data and paper protection with Intelligent Multi-feed Function and Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection
- Fast paper handling with 60ppm/120 ipm, 100-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and immediate power-up
- Energy efficient LED light-source
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Enhanced with advanced image processing and capture applications in PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin
Wide variety of media captured by most compact scanner: The fi-7460 is ideal for office use as the smallest A3-capable scanner of its class(1). Its wide range feeding ability includes regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards. By handling both thick and thin documents, the scanner requires no burdensome pre-sorting with mixed batch scanning.
- Fast scanning with fast start-up:fi-7460 scans at the high-speed of 60 ppm / 120 ipm (A4, landscape, Color, 200 / 300 dpi). It can also recover from power-saving mode (sleep mode) in a second or less, enabling users to scan immediately and continue work seamlessly without pauses or interruptions.
- Scan Versatility:Supports a wide variety of media with new Manual Feed Mode, which enables users to scan envelopes, folded documents, bound pamplets, and other thick (27~413 g/m2) items like plastic cards to capture documents safely and avoid multi-feeds and paper jams.
Reliable, uninterrupted volume scanning.
- Automatic Stacker to boost work efficiency: Adjustable-speed rollers control the paper output, so that documents are neatly stacked, a function first in its class(2). Organized paper output increases work efficiency by eliminating time spent realigning messy stacks.
- Highly reliable paper feeding mechanism: Adopted functions such as the Brake Roller, which separates each document, and the Skew Reducer, which assists in feeding mixed batches, are highly reliable and enable easy digitization. Additionally, each Hopper Side Guide moves independently, so you can easily adjust them to the document width for efficient scanning in mixed batches.
- Functions that minimize paper feeding errors: Even if documents are creased, wrinkled or stapled, Intelligent Multi-feed Function and iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection) technology protects both the physical documents and the scanner hardware from potential damage. This helps improve and maintain work efficiency.
Connect your business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture: The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine adjustments to the settings for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern. With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture effectively and efficiently allows you to feed information into your organization’s workflow through various capture features during batch scanning.
For more information, view the brochure
|Functional Specifications||Fujitsu fi-7460 scanner|
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD (Charge Coupled Device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|ADF Capacity||100 sheets|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Physical Specifications||Fujitsu fi-7460 scanner|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC ± 10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating: 36 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.4 W or less, Auto Standby(OFF) mode: Less than 0.35 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||380 mm x 209 mm x 168 mm (14.96 in. x 8.23 in. x 6.61 in.)|
|Weight||7.6 kg (16 lb.) or less|
|Inbox Content||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|