Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner
The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can now scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android mobile devices.
- One button searchable PDF creation
- Advanced paper feeding system
- Blazing 25ppm color scanning
- 50-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Built-in GI microprocessor
- USB 3.0 (or lower)
- Scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac
- Scan wirelessly to iOS or Android mobile devices
- Comes with Adobe® Acrobat® Standard for Windows®
- Faster searchable PDF creation
- More Quick Menu Productivity
- Achieving organization with the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner starts with the touch of a single button and ends with a host of productivity features that keep you ahead of the stack.
- Break free from USB and place ScanSnap just about anywhere in the room with Wi-Fi connectivity to a PC or Mac*
Quickly bypass the computer altogether and scan
a PDF or JPEG file directly to an iOS or Android mobile device or tablet*
- Typically, higher quality means lower performance, but the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 maintains a double sided scanning speed of up to 25 pages per minute even at 300 dpi in Color!
A dual-core CPU-mounted “GI” processor performs the intelligent image enhancement responsible for great looking images with dramatically faster results and more sophisticated connectivity
- Inheriting the superior paper feeding technology of our professional-grade scanners, the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner achieves exceptional feeding reliability using “Separation Roller” technology to minimize jams and multi-feeds.
The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner is equipped with an ultrasonic sensor that can be turned on to help operators avoid losing images. What’s more, an interactive interface allows users to easily bypass intentional double-feed such as a taped-receipt on an expense report.
For more information, view the brochure
|Functional Specifications||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner|
|Scanner Type||Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Duplex Scanning|
|Light Source||3 Color LED (Red / Green / Blue)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi)|
|Scanning Speed||Simplex or Duplex, 25 pages per minute (ppm)|
|Document Size||A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Business Card, Post Card, Letter, Legal and Custom Size.|
|Physical Specifications||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner|
|Power Requirements||AC Adapter AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||20 W or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||292 mm x 159 mm x 168 mm (11.5 in. x 6.2 in. x 6.6 in.)|
|Weight||3.0 kg (6.62 lb.)|