The Fujitsu fi-6110 scanner is a productivity scanner that fits on your desktop. It’s packed with powerful features, including high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, ultrasonic double-feed detection to ensure smooth scanning, and scanning speeds of up to 20 pages per minute.
- Compact, Efficient Desktop Scanning
- True, 600-dpi optical resolution with dual-CCDs capture minute details
- 50-page automatic document feeder with double-feed detection
- Fast, 20 ppm (simplex) / 40 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome and color
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture
The Fujitsu fi-6110 scanner’s small footprint and advanced feature set make it an ideal solution for decentralized scanning applications. With its true, 600-dpi optical resolution and dual-CCD scanning arrays, it captures your documents’ finest details in color and monochrome. The fi-6110 scanner’s design includes advanced technology commonly found in high-end scanners, including high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that accommodates a wide range of document sizes (2.1 in. x 2.9 in. to 8.5 in. x 14 in.), and double-feed detection for reliable scanning. Plus at speeds up to 20 ppm (simplex) / 40 ipm (duplex) it quickly and efficiently transforms your paper documents into more manageable digital files.
- PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
- PaperStream Capture
For more information, view the brochure